What's Included: E5 Circulation Pump with power cord
Description: This SilentFlo E5 circ pump replaces all previous versions of single speed and two speed circulation pumps.
The new E5 replaces the Watkins SilentFlo® 5000 and Silentflo 5002 circulation pumps on all Hot Spring, Tiger River & Limelight spa models from 1986 to 2015. The E5 was introduced in March of 2008 as the premier upgrade/replacement circulation pump and has had a handful of updated and thoughtful revisions since. The compact size and flexible positioning (can mount on its side or vertical on the sidewall of the equipment compartment) has won it favor with Hot Spring dealers worldwide. This little jewel uses less electricity and moves more water per minute than all previous Silentflo pumps. When you refill your spa and power it up this "next generation" magnetic drive, it slowly ramps up to insure that it's well primed with water. The position of the suction/inlet is 1-11/16" from the floor which is the same as the Silentflo 5000 & Silentflo 5002. The return/discharge is 4-1/4" off the floor same which is also the same as the Silentflo 5000 & 5002. The impeller is accessible simply by unscrewing the top ring of the pump for easier cleaning if needed. This hot tub circulation pump draws water through a filter (1989 forward spas) and then pushes it through the heater, ozone injector (if equipped) and back into the spa through the heater return fitting or floor drain. It circulates twenty percent more gallons per minute than the Watkins Silentflo 5000 yet uses only 35 watts versus 65 watts by the Silent Flo 5000. Impressive!
Note: Some applications may require that this pump lay on its side for an easier connection to existing plumbing. It is not necessary to attach this pump to the floor of the equipment compartment.
Technical Specs: 115volts/60hz/35 watts (6,000 Gallons every 24 hours)
Removal of old pump
- Disconnect power to the spa.
- Access the equipment compartment.
- Unplug the circulation pump from the control box.
- If the spa is filled with water, clamp the circulation pump inlet and outlet tubing with Hose Clamp Pliers or insert wine bottle corks into the ends of the tubing.
- Remove the bonding wire and base bracket screws.
- Use pliers to slide the spring clamps located on the inlet and outlet fittings back onto the vinyl tubing.
- Remove the vinyl tubing from the pump inlet and outlet fittings.
Installation of the new pump
- Reverse steps 3 to 7 of the Circulation Pump Removal instructions.
- Check for water leaks.
- Reconnect power to the spa.
- Perform a water flow test.
- Check for any air in the plumbing lines. If air does not clear, bleed off the air at the closest tubing clamp.
- Reinstall the equipment compartment door.
old 73588, 73491
Check Serial Number Compatibility
Check Country Compatibility
- Please select the country
- United States of America1|120|60
- Antigua and Barbuda10|230|50
- Cape Verde37|220|50
- Cayman Islands38|120|60
- Costa Rica45|110|60
- Czech Republic49|220|50
- Dominican Republic53|110|60
- El Salvador57|120|60
- Falkland Islands61|220|50
- Faroe Islands62|220|50
- French Polynesia67|220|50
- Georgia, Republic of70|220|50
- Macedonia, Republic of112|220|50
- Netherlands Antilles134|220|50
- New Caledonia135|220|50
- New Zealand136|230|50
- Norfolk Island141|230|50
- Northern Ireland142|230|50
- Saint Kitts159|230|60
- Saint Lucia160|240|50
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines161|230|50
- San Marino163|220|50
- Sao Tome and Principe164|220|50
- Saudi Arabia165|230|50
- Slovak Republic170|220|50
- Solomon Islands172|240|50
- South Africa174|220|50
- Sri Lanka176|230|50
- Saint Helena177|230|50
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon178|115|60
- Syrian Arab Republic184|220|50
- Trinidad and Tobago192|115|60
- United Arab Emirates200|230|50
- Great Britain201|240|50
- British Virgin Islands208|110|60
- Channel Islands214|240|50
- Puerto Rico215|120|60
- US Virgin Islands220|120|60
- American Samoa224|120|60
Order it in the next 11 Hours and 43 Minutes ,
and choose "UPS Next Day Air" Shipping at checkout (US only)
30-Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee
Free shipping on orders over $99
(Lower 48 States)
No Sales Tax (except California 7.50%)
Excellent web sight , informative , easy to find and get the correct parts for older hot tubs . The prices are competitive and the free shipping is awesome . If you have a umm classic hot tub this is the best place to shop. :)
These guys are exactly what you need. Great system for identifying the right part for your specific tub. And, they have the parts, the prices are reasonable, and they do shipping right. I always get my hot tub stuff here.
Ordered a heater board for my Tiger River spa and it arrived quickly and correct. Had questions after replacing the board and they responded fast to my concerns. Spa heated and I have a company I can count on for my spa needs.
Very Timely shipping, great products! We are very pleased! We will order again.
Parts showed up quickly and everything works great. Thx
The Heater Board we received worked just fine. Thank you!
Every thing was fast and correct. Thanks
Really appreciated the technical assistance that Craig provided. He helped me diagnose the problem and came up with the correct solution. Ordered the part and it arrived 2 days later. Installed the board and life is good again!
T. M. ,