Wear Ring, Wavemaster
Item #: 71409
The jet pump wear ring (slinger) keeps water from back flowing around the impeller which would reduce the jet pressure significantly. It fits inside the "wet end" and slides over the impeller with the ridge side farthest away from the front of the impeller (i.e., closest to the front of the pump). This white colored wear ring is found on most of the "Gecko" Wavemaster Jet Pumps including the Wavemaster 4000, 5000 (ver. 2), 6000, 7000 (ver. 3), 8000 (ver. 2), 8000 (ver. 3), 8200, 9000 (ver. 3) and 9200 jet pumps.
Note#1: Gecko Jet Pumps will have a Vendor Number of "4081" printed on a label on the pump motor. Click here for an example. This wear ring will NOT work for LX pumps which have a vendor number of '3536.' The complete wet end kit may need to be replaced for these pumps. Please call our technicians with any questions.
If the vendor number is "3861", WE DO NOT HAVE REPLACEMENT PARTS. Please order the complete pump.
(5) on the Wavemaster 4000 parts page
(5) on the Wavemaster 5000 parts page
(5) on the Wavemaster 6000 parts page
(5) on the Wavemaster 7000 (ver. 3) parts page
(5) on the Wavemaster 8000 (ver. 2) parts page
(7) on the Wavemaster 8000 (ver. 3) parts page
(7) on the Wavemaster 8200 parts page
(7) on the Wavemaster 9000 (ver. 3) parts page
(7) on the Wavemaster 9200 parts page
Check Serial Number Compatibility
Order it in the next 05 Hours and 12 Minutes ,
and choose "UPS Next Day Air" Shipping at checkout (US only)
Hide Thomas M.,
Hide Connie C.,
Hide Jim H.,
more ... Catherine D.,
Hide Michael D.,