Control Head, Hot Spring-1998-2000
Item #: 71920
Replacement Control Head (backside of the control panel bezel) with cable for the 1998-2000 Hot Spring Jetsetter, Prodigy, Sovereign, Classic, Grandee and Landmark, Prodigy and spa models.
|Factory replacement part for the spa models listed below.|
|Models||Serial # Range||Years|
|Classic (F & FQ)||F-1B1001 to F-4B9999||2000|
|Grandee (G & GQ)||G-1B1001 to G-4B9999||2000|
|Jetsetter (J & JQ)||J-181001 to J-489999||1998|
|Jetsetter (J & JQ)||J-1A1001 to J-4A9999||1999|
|Jetsetter (J & JQ)||J-1B1001 to J-4B9999||2000|
|Landmark (S & SQ)||S-1B1001 to S-4B9999||2000|
|Prodigy (H & HQ)||H-181001 to H-489999||1998|
|Prodigy (H & HQ)||H-1B1001 to H-4B9999||2000|
|Sovereign (I & IQ)||I-1B1001 to I-4B9999||2000|
Note: This is a low voltage control head that has since replaced the fiber optic controls on the 1998-1999 Hot Spring Classic, Grandee, Landmark and Sovereign spa models. You can use this control head, however, your fiber optic Aux Control Panel is not compatible. Fiber optic aux panels connect onto the backside of this control head with three individual wires versus a RJ-45 connector (looks like a bigger phone jack connector)
1. Remove the control panel bezel screws.
2. Disconnect the dome light cable at the bottom of the control head.
3. Remove the back cover from the control head (it pops off).
4. Loosen the four silver screws (do not loosen the black screw!).
5. Remove the control head from the control panel.
Control Head Installation
1. Align the four mounting screws of the control head to the control panel.
2. Gently tighten the screws in the torquing order shown in the picture below.
Important: Use a screwdriver and gently hand tighten – Do not over-tighten!
WARNING: Over-tightening the screws WILL cause actuation problems.
3. Replace the control head back cover (it snaps on).
4. Reconnect the dome light cable at the bottom of the control head.
5. Reinstall the control panel.
more ... Ben W.,
Hide Scott H.,
Hide Mark H.,
Hide T. S. ,
Hide P. M. ,