Circ Pump, Watkins Silentflo 5002, (2-Speed)
Item #: 75073
OBSOLETE-DISCONTINUED BY THE FACTORY-Use the 74427
This two speed circulation pump was used on 1995-1996 Hot Spring Grandee, Highlife, 220v Sovereign (IH model), 220v. Classic (FH model), Landmark & Summit. Also used on the Tiger River Khyber, 220v. Manora (MH model) and the 220v Tondi (PH model). The second speed feature insured that the water flowing through the original 5500 Cartridge Style Heater would flow fast enough to prevent it from tripping the high limit sensor. Even though the above mentioned spa models were wired 220 volts this circulation pump is a 115 volts just like the spa light.
Not sure where to find your serial number? Click here.
|Spa brands and their serial # ranges that require this circulation pump:|
|Classic||FH-151001 to FH-469999||1995-1996|
|Grandee||G-151001 to G-469999||1995-1996|
|Sovereign||IH-151001 to IH-469999||1995-1996|
|Highlife||K-151001 to K-469999||1995-1996|
|Summitt||R-151001 to R-469999||1995-1996|
|Landmark||S-151001 to S-469999||1995-1996|
|Khyber||L-151001 to L-469999||1995-1996|
|Manora||MH-351001 to MH-469999||1995-1996|
|Tondi||PH-351001 to PH-469999||1995-1996|
Note: These circulation pumps are water lubricated and cooled and require the presence of water at all times. These pumps should NOT be operated without water present in the spa. If a "dry run" occurs , the pump has an internal safety device (thermal cut-off) that will automatically shut it down should it overheat. To reset this pump simply power down the spa for 10 seconds then power it back up.
Technical Specs: Minimum flow for the circulation pump is 1 gallon in 30 seconds for low speed and 1 gallon in 20 seconds on high speed.
Removal of old pump
- Disconnect power to the spa.
- Access the equipment compartment.
- Unplug the circulation pump from the control box.
- If the spa is filled with water, clamp the circulation pump inlet and outlet tubing with Hose Clamp Pliers or insert wine bottle corks into the ends of the tubing.
- Remove the bonding wire and base bracket screws.
- Use pliers to slide the spring clamps located on the inlet and outlet fittings back onto the vinyl tubing.
- Remove the vinyl tubing from the pump inlet and outlet fittings.
- Disconnect the electrical cord for the old pump. Take note of the electrical hookup.
Installation of the new pump
- Install the original electrical cord onto the new pump.
- Reverse steps 3 to 7 of the Circulation Pump Removal instructions.
- Check for water leaks.
- Reconnect power to the spa.
- Perform a water flow test.
- Check for any air in the plumbing lines. If air does not clear, bleed off the air at the closest tubing clamp.
- Reinstall the equipment compartment door.
Check Serial Number Compatibility
more ... I. B. ,
Hide Jake C.,
Hide Anthony K.,
Hide christopher c.,
Hide Skyler B.,